Monday, May 10, 2010

The End Has Come... And That's a Good Thing

As of yesterday, Sunday, I am done with college. No more classes, tests, projects, papers or anything like that. Done!

What a great feeling... though I'm not sure I feel it quite yet. I say, give me a week of not going home and logging into the online system to check my classes and maybe I'll feel it more.

A journey that started 8 year ago and briefly ended 6 years ago has finally come to an end. Like I said, I don't really feel different, though I will enjoy having my evenings back again and actually spending time with my wife (and today, our new pup).

I wanted to post about my thoughts post college, but I think I still need time to wind down and really process... probably why this post is a little scattered and unstructured. So for now I delight in the fact that I will now only read, write, and study what I want, when I want.

No comments: