Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome

So I've done a few of these before, mostly using them as an outlet for venting any frustration, cryptically discussing my foolish "woes" with women or generally questioning things of life. With that said, I'm not entirely sure what I'm shooting for with this blog. I feel that is going to be very abstract, but thanks to features like "categories" it can be somewhat organized and people can pick and choose what they want to see and read.

I will say I do hope for this blog to have some relevance or substance rather than just random banter from me (this first post not included). Given that I am married, there's no need for any rants concerning any woes with women and with things like Twitter and Facebook statuses, there's no real need to use this to vent anything. Simple things like "I can't believe....", "The stupid copier just...", and "Just had an awesome weekend..." can easily be summed up in and posted in one of the two above mentioned social networking sites, though I don't really use Twitter because if you cared that much about all of the happenings of my day you need to either be my wife or I should probably have a restraining order against you.

Also, I won't go into the lengthy process of doing any kind of introduction of myself. For many reasons: (1) They are time consuming and exhausting, (2) You may not actually care that much, (3) If you already know me you don't need to read about me and if you knew me at one time, but we've lost touch I might have been someone positive or negative in your life and I'd rather get a fresh start, (4) I'd like to see what of me comes out with this blog, but I'm open to questions and clarifications in comments and such, and (5) if you do know me or don't and want to know more, should I make it that easy?! Plus, how many of us have similar stories with different outcomes or different stories with similar outcomes.

Enjoy!

No comments: